Welcome To Nihang Law. Your Canadian Immigration Law Firm.

If you are a Citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and you meet all the requirements, then you can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada. The first step of the process begins with the submission of an interest to sponsor. If you are invited to apply then you will need to submit two applications: the sponsorship application, and the permanent residence application.

If both are approved, then an agreement will need to be signed which is effective from the day your sponsored family member becomes permanent resident of Canada.

This means your family members can live, study, and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. The Canadian government believes in uniting families and prioritize this type of applications.

If you would like to find out whether you are eligible, and how to apply, then get in touch with us! It will be our pleasure to assist you in brining your parents to Canada.


Pakistan Office

Office no. 31, Business Lounge
Pearl Continental Hotel,

Contact Details:

+923 111 659 111

Head Office

302-3300 McNicoll Avenue,
Toronto M1V5J6

Copyright © 2022 Nihang Law. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Digital Media Gang

Privacy Preference Center