Get A Canada Spouse Visa through Spousal Sponsor

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and your spouse or common law partner is not a permanent resident of Canada then you can apply for PR through Canadian Spousal Sponsorship program.

Nihang Law can help you apply to bring them to Canada as a permanent resident.

Who can be a sponsor for Spouse Visa?

You must be:
  • At least 18 years old
  • A Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident, or a person registered in Canada
  • If you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when your sponsored spouse or partner becomes a permanent resident.
  • Able to prove that you are not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability, and can provide for the basic needs of any person you are sponsoring (and in some limited situations, that you meet the low-income cut-off).

Book Your Appointment

Talk to our Spouse Visa Expert

Copyright © 2022 Nihang Law. All Rights Reserved.